Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Almost nobody dances sober, unless they happen to be insane.




Here's a logo design I recently completed for Stephen Smirl. There are two different versions because Stephen said he liked both traditional hula designs and the more abstract "Shag-like" designs. So, I switched out the colors to experiment. Honestly, I'm not sure what design he's going to go with. Stephen was a peach to work for and he seemed really happy with the final designs, which makes me happy too.

Oh, I almost forgot. I've started a new blog revolving around the illustrated story of the little egg shaped alien you've all seen here. I know a lot of you want me to get to the Bathrobe Samurai but this new story is something I just need to get out of my head. Hopefully you'll enjoy it just as much. Look for updates regularly (or regularly for me anyway!)

Jump To: Waltzing Matilda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home